Monday, May 4, 2009

Mondays with Etsy

It's Ok We're Still Home


Today's find is BarbraJoan. Yes, it's another visual artist...


Barbra Joan is an artist living in Central Florida. She works in many mediums but enjoys watercolor and pencil/graphite the most. Her favorite subjects are flowers, women, nature and animals and she enjoys "bringing as much beauty to this world as I (she) can." Barbra Joan was honored with the Artist of the Year Award 2005-06 for her watercolor and pencil work!

Flower Pots


Sunflower


These designs come in different sizes, some are matted and some aren't. All would be beautiful to display in your home...

Her listings state that she is currently selling original works of art and may move into prints in the near future. Snag an original while you can!

All photographic rights are held by BarbraJoan.

3 comments:

Barbra Joan said...

OMG, Danita thank you so much for featuring me on your blog,,That is so nice of you.I will be following you also, and I don't know if you've gone to my Google art blog ,but if you'd like to:
http://art-hearts-place.blogspot.com

Splendid Little Stars said...

lovely art! I especially love the sunflower!

Thumperdd said...

She does a wonderful job! I wish I could buy all of them.

Danita