Sunday, April 19, 2009

I'm making jewelry!



All that Shimmers Necklace


Lately, I've been making things to stock my Etsy shop. I've made several shawls, often ending up with remnant yarn. I can't stand to see remnants laying around and throwing things away, well, that's almost painful. They cry out to me to be used...Help! Help! I want to be loved, too!


These are a few of the creations that have come out of that need to use up every scrap -


Stormy Sky Choker / Necklace


All that Shimmers Bracelet / Arm Cuff

All that Shimmers Choker / Necklace

All are available for sell at my Etsy shop - La Vida Dulce. I've enjoyed figuring out new ways to use the scraps. Finding creative ways to provide a clasp or connection is the most fun! Talk about a great way to challenge you mind...

Give it a try! I'd love to see your creations!

By the way, what do you think of my pictures? Are they getting better?

2 comments:

Jadielady said...

Oh they're beautiful! And yes your pictures are nice and clear.

Thumperdd said...

Thanks, Jadie!

Always nice to have a second opinion...

Danita