Monday, April 27, 2009

Mondays with Etsy



Lily of the Valley



As promised, here is another wonderful Etsy "find", MayaLee . She lives in Sweden with her family and loves photography!

Maya Lee states that she has many other creative interests but, has been drawn increasingly more toward the photographic arts. A few of her pieces are TtV, Through the Viewfinder. According to her listings, this means that the photograph is made with two cameras, the first camera looks at the true object of interest and the second camera is used to photograph the image shown on the first cameras viewfinder. How interesting!

Maya Lee says that photography has enabled her to see the world more clearly and allowed her to "see more details, being more aware of the colors and tones around me (her)." Isn't it amazing what we learn through our artistic endeavors?




Ranunculus


Turquoise Hearts


I Love Yarn



The photos come in various sizes, all seeming to be a standard size thus easily framed. All are priced very reasonably.

I was instantly drawn to the color and clarity of these photos. They're all very light and airy in appearance, which imparts a feeling of happiness for me. Of course, my love of flowers AND yarn didn't hurt either...Enjoy!



Maya Lee, your lovely photos and shop banner inspired me to do something a bit more creative with my own shop banner. A thousand thanks for sharing your talents with the world!

All photographic rights are held by MayaLee.

3 comments:

Lotta MayaLee Photography said...

Thank you Danita for the feature! I really appreciate it :-) You have written so lovely about me!
Best regards
/MayaLee

Thumperdd said...

Thank you for allowing me to do this post. I truly love your work!

Danita

AMIdesigns said...

thanks for introducing me to this great shop! beautiful work