Monday, April 20, 2009

Mondays with Etsy


I've decided to do a post weekly showcasing some wonderful Etsy finds. The themes will vary. Some will be Fiber Arts oriented - hey, this is a knitting blog - and others will be about things that tickled my fancy.

Be sure to join me on Monday's to see what I've found. Hehehe, wiggling my fingers and showing a devious smile, this will be like a weekly treasure hunt!



Here is this weekends find -


TwilightKnits has hand dyed yarn!



Isabella

Wicked



Dizzy Girl



Blues Springskein (cute name!)



Yummy colors!

These are all Merino Wool blends. The yarn comes in skeins of 450-462 yards and all are a fingerling weight. Perfect for those socks you want to work on or for that new baby that's on the way! There are many other color combinations available in the store, so be sure to visit TwilightKnits store.

Added bonus - there is currently a SALE going on!!!!!

JadieLady, I hope this post doesn't ruin your "yarn diet"...



All photographic rights are held by TwilightKnits.

5 comments:

Kim said...

awesome blog! I am following your blog. feel free to visit mine and follow if you wish. That is some beautiful yarn. I so want to learn to knit. I can only crochet and only know how to do a straight regular line.

WarPony said...

*drools*

Thumperdd said...

Kim,

Thanks! Glad you like the blog.
Don't give up on knitting! It may seem a little awkward after crochet but, it's well worth learning. I LOVE being able to switch back and forth between the two and use them together on projects.

WarPony -

Hey! Haven't talked to you in so long now. Hope you're well. Isn't the yarn lovely??? Those colors just hit my sweet spot!

Danita

Jadielady said...

*covers eyes* Evil evil!!! Speaking of Evil I absolutely LOVE Wicked.

Thumperdd said...

Jadie,

I'm so sorry...I loved these so much that I couldn't resist!

Danita