Friday, February 6, 2009

Yarn crazy and frogging (ribet, ribet)

It's official - I have gone yarn crazy! Recently I have found some fantastic deals on yarn. Some were found at the local dollar stores and discount retailers. You can't beat yarn for a dollar, especially when it normally sells for $5 and up.

Here are the latest pictures of my stash.






The past two nights have been spent searching for ideas on how to use it all. I'm thinking I'll try my hand at a hat or two, some granny squares (I know - that's crochet), and perhaps a lap robe or two. That should keep me busy for the next few weeks.

My hubby's Christmas scarf was frogged (this means unraveled) last night and I'm waiting on the yarn to relax sufficiently to restart it. I'm still up in the air about how to knit it this time. Any ideas?????

No comments: