Thursday, March 19, 2009

Help! They're taking over!


Do you ever get to that point?


Have you ever completed so many projects in such a short time that you dream of the pattern?


Do you knit or crochet in your sleep?


Do you jump up in the middle of the night to hurriedly scribble on a note pad, because you know that if you wait for the morning you'll forget the pattern idea?

I'm there! (But, I'm not sure if that good or not...) I've been here before - when learning to tinker with new recipes, when learning a new language, when starting a new relationship as a teen. I suppose we all go through this when learning anything new. Some days it's fun because I never quite lose motivation. Others is wish I could sit down without grabbing needles.


There are so many completed projects sitting around my house that I think they're starting to take over! It's like those bad 80's horror movies. You know the ones...where something oozes around the corner chasing you or the black entity that is always lurking close by.


Here they are - don't let them follow you home...















Of course all are for sale in my Etsy shop - VidaDulce...it's ok if you do want them to follow you home...but only if you promise to provide a good, loving home for them!

No comments: