Friday, March 6, 2009

My 2nd crochet project



Ok, so technically this is the first total crochet project, but the second project that I have crocheted some part of. Does that make sense? (Does it matter???? *laughing at myself*...)


I was in desperate need to make another prayer shawl since I recently made several personal projects and some hats and lap robes for the ministry. Wanting to continue with my new found crochet skills was a given. If you follow this blog, you know that I rebel against patterns, so of course, I made this one up. It satisfies my desire to test out the difference between double and triple crochet. This also allowed me plenty of time to play with the tension and develop my hooking skills!



What a joy it is to learn a new skill. This long, lean, lacy shawl will wrap someone in love and, hopefully, they will feel the joy that went into making it!

1 comment:

WarPony said...

PHHTTTHTTT! Patterns are totally optional anyway, aren't they? lol. Looks nice. Crochet is on my list but my brain is still digesting the knitting so I don;t want to overwhelm it. hehe