Friday, March 13, 2009

Tartar sauce...

No, I'm not eating fish. I'm pouting.

"Tartar sauce" is the saying that my dear son used when younger to show his frustration. I thought I'd borrow it today...

Last night I drove to the other side of town for the first CraftDen meeting and found out that the leader had a family emergency. While hoping it was nothing too serious and easily remedied, I found myself pouting about the cancellation. I've so looked forward to the get together. But, life happens. Hopefully everything is ok and we'll get together soon.

I had another "tartar sauce" moment this week when the crocheted, triangular shawl I was working on was deemed "granny panties" by half of the ladies in my prayer shawl ministry group. I don't know about their grandmothers, but mine NEVER wore a thong! ;-)

Needless to say that project was scrapped. Oh well! I think I'll try cabling something on my new knitting machine this weekend.

Hmmm....that idea made everything brighter!

No comments: